In the world of smartwatches, both analog and digital watches are still co-existing with each other with the same glory. Though analog and digital watches have faced tough competition still their demands and trends haven’t diminished in the horology world. Watch enthusiasts equally love their analog and digital watches along with their smartwatches.
However, there is one question that comes to everyone’s mind these days whether the analog watch is better or the digital watch. Many people still get confused about whether they will buy an analog watch or a digital watch.
For that, we need to know in detail about analog and digital watches separately to understand and figure out our requirements. However, before going into that wouldn’t it be better if we get a wristwatch that is a combination of both analog and digital?
Sylvi introduces to you the premium analog digital watches that are the perfect blend of both worlds. The aura of vintage watches and the speed of digital technology are put together in a single wristwatch to make it the most powerful ever.
What is an Analog Watch?
In the world of horology, analog watches have been there for a long time. They are operated with the help of a Quartz mechanism that creates a ticking motion and the time is displayed with the help of hour, minute, and second hand simultaneously. You will also get a date display with analog watches for men these days. An analog watch has a distinct watch face with indexes that are marked over the dial in numbers or Roman numbers.
What is a Digital Watch?
Digital watches are modern watches that use technology to display time. They also work with the quartz mechanism instead of having hands the time is displayed digitally through LED or LCD medium. Digital watches for men are loved by active men who are constantly on the move.
Speciality of Analog Digital Watches
The latest innovation in the world of technology is the combination of analog and digital watches that have been received with overwhelming response from watch lovers across the globe. Analog digital watches for men are multifunctional watches that make them a perfect choice who doesn’t prefer smartwatches yet look for different functionalities in a wristwatch.
The best part of an analog digital watch is that it has the classic feature of the watch as well as the modern technologies of digital watches with different functionalities. Smartwatches on majority have the same look with different features at different price ranges. But the world is huge when it comes to analog digital timepieces with huge designs and features. Sylvi has plenty of collections of analog digital watches with different designs at every price range so that everyone can afford them.
Analog Digital Watches vs Smartwatches
If there is any kind of wristwatch that has taken the horology world into a huge craze is the smartwatch. Ever since its launch people have gone gaga with its looks and features. With the truth be told they have their own pros and cons. They come with a bucket full of features that are synced with your smartphone literally controlling the entire world through your wrist. However, the biggest disadvantage of smartwatches is that they need to be charged like smartphones on a weekly basis.
And that’s where analog digital watches snatch the crown of glory as you don’t need to charge them on a regular basis. A good watch battery would last you a minimum of two to three years. There are many people who are not so tech-savvy and are not comfortable with so many features on a smartwatch. For them, analog digital wristwatches are a saviour. Moreover, smartwatches are quite complex to use whereas these analog digital ones are very easy to use and don’t require any special training to use them.
Hence if given a choice between smartwatches and analog digital watches, I would always choose the latter one as it would be easier for me to use. The analog digital watches from Sylvi are long-lasting, durable, and extremely stylish. And most importantly, they are very easy to use.
Sylvi – The Best of Both Worlds with Timeless Technology
Sylvi Analog Digital watches have the sleek royal look of traditional watches and also the advanced modern features of digital watches. The moment your eyes meet the collection you would know that it’s a perfectly equipped range of luxury watches that won’t burn a hole in your pocket. When you see the watch face it has analog dials along with an upgraded digital screen as well.
Sylvi analog digital watches are precisely made to run along with the evolving pace of time. They have a very promising sturdy look along with 3 ATM water-resistant body that ranges from formal watches to casual watches, and even sports watches. By wearing a Sylvi watch you would be wearing luxury that exemplifies sheer rawness along with durability and toughness at its best. Quality is the best for these budget-friendly watches. They have the features of a stopwatch, an alarm, a date time calendar, dual time zone, 12/24 hour time format, luminous display, LED backlight, and 3 ATM water resistant.
Why you should wear Sylvi Analog Digital Watches?
There are thousands of reasons to wear Sylvi analog digital watches that are far better than any other watch brands in India.
- Sylvi watches have that royal timeless look of traditional vintage watches and the best features of modern watches. It's like the perfect amalgamation of both eras. They are available in stainless steel straps, leather straps, nylon straps, and silicone straps in different vibrant colours.
- The entire collection of analog digital watches from Sylvi is for everyone and there is a timepiece for anyone out there. It has both bold and sleek dials that are acceptable to men of all generations. These watches are like a complete platter available in a wristwatch. You can choose from the premium Vogue collection, Iconic collection, Hawk collection, and Sports watches.
- The most striking part of Sylvi watches is that you don’t have to worry about your pocket as all the collections are extremely budget friendly. They start from the price of 849 INR and go up to 1899 INR. Hence there is a wristwatch for everyone out there.
- They are made with the latest technologies to keep you updated always. All the Sylvi watches come with bold designs and both analog and digital time displays runs on Japanese Quartz mechanism. They have luminous displays that would glow in the dark. Therefore, they are best during travel and hiking for luminous display and also has a stopwatch, an alarm, a date calendar, a dual time zone, a 12/24 hour time format, an LED backlight, and 3 ATM water resistance.
- The best part of Sylvi is that they are available online and you can shop anytime from anywhere in the world with the luxury of sitting at home. Sylvi with its huge collection gives you ample designs and features to choose from according to your taste, requirement, and budget.
Features of Sylvi Analog Digital Watches for Men
When there is a pool of watch brands in India, what makes Sylvi different from other brands?
- Sylvi timepieces are operated with the Japanese Quartz Mechanism where electric energy is generated with a battery. This is the reason it always shows accurate time with respect to hours, minutes, and seconds.
- Sylvi analog digital watches are water resistant to up to 3 ATMs. This would make it perfect to travel anywhere and in any season.
- With its luminous display, they also glow in the dark making it easier to check time in pitch dark. It also has an LED backlight.
- They have the best multifunctional features that make Sylvi miles ahead of other men’s watch brands in India. They are available with a stopwatch, an alarm mode, a date calendar display, dual time zone, and 12/24 time format.
Sylvi Analog Digital Watches works with the Japanese Quartz mechanism that is operated with a battery that would last 2-3 years. Hence you don’t need to charge them on a weekly basis like a smartwatch.
Yes, a user manual would be provided to you with details about the usage of the wristwatch. Additionally, you can also download the manual from their website and can also watch the demonstration from their YouTube channel.
Yes, you will get a warranty card with a warranty of 1 year from the date of purchase. Post this period of warranty any damage to your Sylvi watch can be serviced with an extra cost.
So as memories remain intact with time, keep track of the time as Sylvi Analog Digital Watches knows how to save one!!!